Pages

May 07, 2011

What's been going on with the Woodhouses?

It's been quite some time since I've posted anything but that is not because I have not had anything to say!  On the contrary I've been too busy to upload photos, too busy to post, too busy to organize my thoughts!  But, I have some time today so I'll be trying to catch up a little.

Olivia turned 10 months on April 22 - she's already a little ham!













We celebrated Easter!  The pink bunny was a gift from Olivia's grandmother.



We've been getting fresh local produce from The Produce Box


I've still been learning to sew

Olivia and Buddy are becoming really good friends
And Olivia has started crawling
Mark has been taking a photography class over the past two months and I'd love to share some of his photos but I'd hate to steal his thunder!

No comments:

Post a Comment