Pages

October 21, 2011

Fall Friendship Swap Box Arrived!

I was so excited today when I got home and there was a box for ME!  Anyone who knows my house knows that packages arrive on a daily basis but they are rarely for me so this was VERY exciting!

My Fall Friendship Swap partner was Angela from Kentucky.  Angela sent me a box full of goodies and a sweet note.  I think my favorite thing was all the fun fall leaves that she put inside - I can't wait to re-purpose those in the living room!!  Here are a couple pics!



Here's what was in my box:
The Thanksgiving 101 edition of Family Circle - yay recipes!!!!!!!
A sweet little leather bag - so so soft!
Two spreaders with pumpkins on them
A purse-sized calendar for next year
Werther's candies - yum!
Eye shadow and lip gloss tubs
A plug in fragrance diffuser with an apple pie scent...mmmmm!  and,
Green Fresh Bags which are going to come in handy since I just got a big box of produce today

Thank you Angela and thank you Kristin for hosting!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful goodies! Thanks for sharing them with us Shannon! Hope you're enjoying fall so far...

    ReplyDelete