Pages

October 12, 2011

Thrifting.....

Olivia and I visited the Missions Thrift Store again this past Saturday.  Mostly we got pants for her since the weather is changing and she is growing!  But, I did get one fun thing for her - this wooden thing (have no idea what it actually was supposed to be) was a steal for $6.  I would like to eventually do something creative like perhaps a little curtain over the bottom opening or cut out a square from the top and create a fake sink but for now this is sitting in our kitchen so Olivia can pretend to prepare food while I am doing the same!



Here, Olivia is enjoying the little table set I found the last time I went to the thrift store!


I love shopping there and knowing I am getting a good deal and that I am also helping our church's missions department at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment