Pages

November 03, 2011

Works In Progress

When I look around my crafting/sewing area all I see are Works In Progress (WIP) - they are everywhere!!!!!  I see on a lot of blogs that people keep track of their WIP and by golly, they actually finish most of them!  Many of my WIP are surprise gifts so I'm not sure how well this will work for me since I'll be unable to give specifics or post pics until after the gift has been received but I thought I would give it a go!

For the month of November in order to be completed:
(surprise) baby burp cloth
(surprise) set of kitchen towels (one is done already)
(surprise) swap gift for Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange - mail by Nov 30
(surprise) baby gifts for a December baby

For the month of December in order to be completed:
Applique Christmas shirt for Ariella
(surprise) gifts for 2 Secret Elfters - mail by Dec 15

Christmas gifts:  
hooded towel
(2) aprons
(14) kitchen towels

No comments:

Post a Comment