Pages

November 19, 2013

Afternoon Craft

I've been faithfully saving Olivia's broken crayons for almost 2 years now, ever since I saw several craft ideas for them on Pinterest.  I stumbled across this Tutorial recently while researching Elf on the Shelf ideas and decided we would try it out.  Olivia has been gifted these recycled crayons before but showed no interest in using them so I was not sure what her reaction would be.

I let her separate them the way she wanted to but then evened them out a little before they went in the oven. They came out great just like the tutorial promised and Olivia totally loved them!  Recently she has done crafts at MOPS and Preschool where they learned to trace their hands to make a turkey so you can see below she is teaching bear how to trace his hand!  She is always in "teacher mode" at home which can be fun and challenging all at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment