November 23, 2013

Olivia's "big girl" room

Back in the summer I started the process of changing over Olivia's gender neutral nursery into more of a girly room.  We moved out the toddler bed and brought in a twin xl bed we already had.  A few months later I found some second hand bedding.  It was a tall order to find something that would match the yellow walls we did not feel like repainting and the expensive Pottery Barn Kids blackout curtains we had not yet gotten our money's worth from but I think this quilt and valance set worked out well. And just this week I finished the accent pieces I wanted to add and new initial canvases to fit the new colors.  Here it is!

1 comment: