Pages

February 05, 2014

In The Kitchen


After receiving my supplies I was eager to get started.  For my second low carb baking experience I decided on the Cranberry Orange Scones from Carolyn Ketchum's All Day I Dream of Food blog.  I love reading food blogs because the pictures are all so pretty but I am not a food blogger so I will keep it real!  Here is what it looks like when I work in the kitchen....


And here are my scones ready for the oven...


While I was busy with the scones Olivia decided to make playdough pancakes.  She really puts her whole body into rolling them out.




1 comment:

  1. primevideo.com/mytv on your TV or device. For more info visit - amazon mytv enter code.
    If you are facing any problem to activate amazon mytv login on your device, you need to open the application and get primevideo.com/mytv enter code.
    primevideo mytv code.

    ReplyDelete