Pages

February 19, 2011

OYtamOL: Week 7, Routines



It's Week 7 in Unsolicited Advice's One Year to a {more} Organized Life challenge and this week we were to look at our routines. 

I did make some notes about my morning and evening routine but I think the take home message for me is that I really need to work on developing more structure at home and continue with organizational and decluttering projects - these are the things that I believe will bring more joy to my homemaking role (the role I get to do when I'm not working full-time!).  Also, I continue to struggle with basics for myself like regular showers!  I think I need to develop a schedule for things like that and really be intentional about sticking to it even if I am tired (the common cause of me not taking showers!).

1 comment:

  1. Working full time pretty much takes up the entire day, doesn't it? I have no idea how you do it and motherhood too. You have my admiration.

    ReplyDelete