Pages

February 21, 2011

Let's Revisit Booking It in 2011

We are now almost done with February (where does the time go?) so I think it's a good time to revisit my apparently lofty goals for reading in 2011 and do some course correction!

I have come to realize that I am in a season of life where I just cannot plan for the entire year - my life is way too wishy washy right now.  For example, I would love to get up before sweet baby girl so that I can take care of my own personal morning routine and be ready for her when she awakes but that has been impossible for the last several months.  I've had to come up with "work arounds" to make sure I get dressed in the morning because most of the time my baby is in bed with me in the morning and 1) I need more sleep, 2) Getting up would cause her to wake and 3) it bears repeating, I need more sleep!  So, you can find the schedule I previously posted for 2011 here and below I am posting an UPDATED schedule for 1st quarter only with no firm dates.  I have decided to only commit one quarter at a time for right now and I might have to scale back to one month at a time but we'll try this and see what happens!

The Pirate Queen by Patricia Hickman - completed and wrote the book review for Blogging for Books
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin - still reading
Listen by Rene Gutteridge - my first ebook on my new NOOK!
Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury - trying to get ebook since I let my hold expire on the hard copy at the library by accident
Sisterchicks On The Loose by Robin Jones Gunn - this is for my March book club
Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois - also for March
TBD book for Blogging For Books - update - I have requested my next book and the request is in process

No comments:

Post a Comment