Pages

October 04, 2010

Baby deals

I have never been much of a shopper.  That is a bit strange for a female but God knew I'd be paired with Mark later on and wisely made me the way I am!

With that being said, at times my husband's all-consuming quest for deals does wear off on me and I can get a little crazy with the credit card.  That happened yesterday at Walmart - those baby jeans with hearts on the butt were too cute to pass by!  I just knew Olivia would want them in her current and next size, plus the matching jacket...and those little pant sets on clearance, and some new teethers (she really wants those).....you get the idea! 

Back to deals though - I got a few good ones recently that I'm proud to tell you about.  Olivia is 3 months old and I still have not sent out birth announcements.  Seriously, who has time for such things with a newborn?  Anyway, I had decided not to bother but then I saw that Kodak Gallery was offering 20 free baby announcements and Shutterfly was offering 10 free 5x7 matte cards.  So, I designed up two announcments lickety split!  I'm hoping to get them mailed out this week to coincide with Olivia's baby dedication on October 10th.

And then, as if the announcements were not good enough, Snapfish was offering at free 5x7 photobook.  I had been wanting to make a book for my pregnancy that Olivia could enjoy looking at when she is older.  It took me 3 days of working on it here and there when I had time but I just got an email that it is on it's way and let me tell you, it is CUTE!  I cannot wait til it arrives!

So, for all three of these I only had to pay shipping so it was probably $10 or less total and I am getting 30 birth announcements and a photobook - woo hoo for deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment