Pages

October 26, 2010

My baby's gettin' teeth!

Olivia had her 4 month appointment on Monday and I swear she was flirting with the pediatrician.  She was cooing and smiling and all kinds of cuteness....of course that was before the shots! 

Here are her stats:
Weight 15 lbs 2.5 oz
Height 25 1/4 inches
These are both in the 75th percentile.

Her doctor says she is perfect - we think so too but it's nice to get an unbiased opinion!   He also told us she is ready to start cereal and that she should have TEETH (two!) in the next week or so.  I can't believe my baby's gettin' teeth!  (Actually, I can since I'm the one who has been getting up with her in the middle of the night for the past week but I'm pretending I had no idea for the fun of it.)

The shots were traumatic as usual but Olivia did not cry quite as much as at her 2 month appointment and I think that was because Daddy came with us.  She actually starting smiling and giggling not too long after screaming.  Of course then we went home and she was all sorts of cranky the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment