Pages

October 05, 2010

Good Morning!

Morning is quickly becoming my favorite time of day simply because it seems to be Olivia's favorite time of day.  She is such a good night sleeper that she is just a little ball of smiles and giggles when she wakes up.  It is hands down the most precious thing I have ever had the privilege of seeing.

This morning was no exception.  All smiles and giggles.  But then I noticed something...  Olivia was soaking wet.  I mean drenched.  The whole back of her pajamas, the "waterproof" pad under her, the crib sheet....and I don't mean just a wet spot!  And there she was, still, all smiles and giggles.  What a sweet little girl we have.  I'm so thankful.


Psalm 95:1-3 KJV

O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.  Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.  For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment