Once A Month Mom has created a holiday eCookbook! Isn't that WONDERFUL news?!
What is an eBook?
It is a book in .pdf format that is sent to you through email. You may print it out on your own or just reference it electronically.
What makes having a cookbook in eBook format so WONDERFUL?
It does not take up space in your home unless you want it to.
If you ruin it with food, water, stains or notes while using it you can just print it again when you need it.
The grocery lists can be re-printed again and again year after year so that each holiday you have a fresh copy to work with.
What does this WONDERFUL cookbook include?
It features a holiday meal menu complete with appetizers and dessert that will feed 8 or 16 people. Once A Month Mom, Tricia Callahan, describes the content on her website as follows:
Doesn't that sound YUMMY?
- Step-By-Step instructions for cooking your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners ahead and freezing the items.
- Grocery lists for the 8 serving or 16 serving dinner.
- Customized labels for each of your prepared items.
- Recipe cards containing photographs and some step-by-step photos as well.
- Recipe cards for each of the following items to be made in 8 or 16 servings:
- Veggie Pizza
- Pumpkin Cheeseball
- Scalloped Corn
- Freezer Mashed Potatoes
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Make Ahead Butterhorn Rolls
- Turkey Baste
- Cranberry Mustard Ham Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie Trifle
My frozen food group is having a Holiday Sides Swap so I have been trying to locate some freezer-friendly side recipes. Finding out about this made my day! I downloaded mine and read it from cover to cover! This year I will use this to make a few sides but in the future when we start our own family Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions I look forward to using this cookbook to ensure my family and guests get a yummy meal but also to ensure that I can put the meal together in a peaceful manner so that when it comes time to eat I can enjoy the meal too!
You can go HERE to get your very own eCookbook for $9.99 or through November 1st you can use code OAMM40 and get it for $5.99 (that's a 40% discount)!
Disclosure: eBook link is an Affiliate Link