Pages

January 28, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing: Week 4


Once again I am ready to show you my mini organizational success for the week as part of Org Junkie's 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge!  

We're in the fourth week of her challenge and for this week I chose to organize a few drawers in my dresser.  I decided that would be the project for the week when nothing more would fit in the middle drawer and I was tired of digging through it to find whatever I need. 

So, here is a look at the before:
And now, the after, complete with cute dog:

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I just (minutes ago) taught (again) my 7 year old a simple 4 step approach to folding his long sleeve shirts. He and his brother (5) put away their own clothes, and Someone has been "stuffing." Of course, I think Mom needs to weed through his shirts (again!) since he's growing like one (weed, that is!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I need to put cleaning out drawers on my list. Great job!

    ReplyDelete