Pages

January 21, 2011

Just do it!

This week I outdid myself at CVS.  A few weeks back I got a coupon out of the red machine for a $25 giftcard with a transferred prescription.  I had never transferred a prescription and figured it was really complicated but hubby came to me and said he wanted to transfer one of his so I headed up to CVS to figure out how to do it.  It was actually simple and they did all the work for me which was a huge surprise.  An hour later I picked up his refill and got my giftcard.

Fast forward to this week and we are out of canned soda (very scary in our household), dishwasher detergent and Lysol hand soap dispenser refills.  So, I headed back up to my favorite CVS and got (6) 12 packs of Pepsi products for $20, used the giftcard so they were free and got back $10 in ECBs.  I then used the remainder of the giftcard, the $10 In ECBs plus another 89 cent ECB to get 3 boxes of Cascade and 2 hand soap dispenser refills for free!

So, I didn't pay a dime of my own money and walked out restocking three categories of items we use often and were out of - LOVE IT!

1 comment: