Pages

January 12, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing

I found Org Junkie's 52 Weeks of Organizing 2011 challenge today and I think it fits in really well with Brenda's One Year to a {more} Organized Life challenge that I've committed to so I'm going to get started on this as well.

With this one you make a list of 52 organization related projects - one for each week of the year and each Friday you comment/blog about what you did.  I love this idea because it is totally customizable to each person's situation.  The projects and be whatever you want them to be and they can be as big or as small as you want them to be.  Org Junkie also challenges her readers to post before and after pictures of their projects.  I think I'll enjoy seeing everyone else's pictures; however, as you know I am terrible about actually completing a task so I can take an after picture!  Maybe this will help?

I am a little behind in making my list so stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment