Pages

January 29, 2011

Project Life is here!


Here I am hugging my Project Life box!  I don't think I've been this excited in a while about a package.  I'm such a nerd really....that's all it boils down to!

Well, as you can imagine I tore into the package like a dog on bacon and pulled everything out.  I started setting my binder up - put the page protectors in and then started putting the monthly divider tabs in and that's as far as I got because Real Life started crying to go to bed (that would be my sweet Olivia)!

So, you'll have to stay tuned for more details but I will leave you with this shot of my page protectors and the dividers.  Aren't they pretty?!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Can't wait to see what it looks like when done!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but what is a 'Project Life' package/box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane: It's a scrapbooking sort of thing - if you google it you'll get to the website!

    ReplyDelete