Pages

January 27, 2011

Printable Subway Art

I just LOVE the Subway art I keep finding around the blogosphere!  I posted in December about getting started with these at Christmas and my goal is to get them for all occasions and have them ready to put up with each season.  I just love how clean they look and how easy it will be to change them out of the frames each season and constantly have something 'current' up.  For someone who really does not "decorate" this makes it very easy to look like I do!

So, with Valentine's Day around the corner I thought this new one should be the next in line to print and frame and Jessica of Craftily Ever After is providing them for FREE to anyone who posts about them on their blog so you, too, could have one!!   And, PS. congrats to Jessica on her pregnancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment