Pages

January 31, 2011

Meal Plan Monday ~Jan 31st

I have been struggling with planning meals the entire time I've been married but it never seemed too big a deal in the past.  Now; however, with a baby the lack of organization in this area is really becoming a burden.

So, I am going to attempt to dedicate a blog each Monday to menu planning starting this week.


This week's meals:
Monday:  Slow Cooker Pineapple Pepper Chicken Stew with rice (if this is good it might end up as my monthly food exchange group meal for February)
Tuesday:  Pot roast
Wednesday: Shrimp and Cheese Grits with Okra
Thursday:  Dinner out
Friday:   Make your own pizzas (I'll have to come back and add the links later - I can't recall where they are right now!)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of make your own pizzas and I'm sure my kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete