Pages

January 25, 2011

Project Life....woo hoo!

I feel all tingly today because I ordered Project Life last night and it's on the way!  

I happened upon this product a few days into the New Year when a blogger posed a question about preserving memories in 2011 and a reader responded that their next scrapbook would be Project Life.  I had never heard of it so I put my "googling" skills to use immediately and boy, was I excited when I saw it! 

As a diehard scrapbooker, who has been burnt out for years but still has all the tools, I couldn't be more pleased to find this 'scrapbooking alternative'.  With a baby I feel the need to document as much as possible but have felt trapped in regards to how to get started.  The baby books where you fill in the details and add photos didn't feel personal or creative enough yet the idea of traditional scrapbooking was overwhelming when you consider that I rarely get more than 2 showers a week, if that.  I had begun making notes on scraps of paper and throwing them into a basket for later but let's be real - when is later??  5 years from now when she's ready for kindergarten, when she's graduating from high school, getting married?  The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as they say, and this mom has lots of good intentions she doesn't want to fall by the wayside.  So, this seems like a nice middle-of-the-road solution for this season of my life and I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment